Anyways, back to the subject of this post... packing. I have looked at the weather forecast for NYC for the next 10 days and the temperatures are basically like the coldest I ever experienced where I live now - obviously not unbearable but very chilly by our Aussie standards. I'm relived to see though that there is no rain in sight and Thursday is looking like it might be a balmy 17 degrees.
Although it looks like I'll need to pack my Winter wardrobe, the name of the game for this holiday is pack light and shop hard. The items in red text are the things which I intend to throw out/donate to charity whilst on my holiday.
Coats and Jackets
- Witchery faux shearing lined long coat in beige.
- Etoile Isabel Marant tweed blazer in dark grey (will double as an outwear layer on warmer days).
- Country Road seamed dress in black (can be dressed up or down).
- by Malene Birger cape knit in black
- Fleur Wood bat wing knit in light grey
- Jane Lamerton striped top in cream and almost black navy.
- Witchery statement shoulder top in black.
- Woolen bat wing top in black.
- Bat wing top in khaki.
- Country Road long sleeve tee in black.
- Layering tops.
- Seamless tops in black and nude.
- Country Road skinny jeans in blue.
- Nudie skinny jeans in black.
- Country Road panel stretch pant in dark grey.
- Isabel Marant Dickers in anthracite.
- Country Road biker boots in black.
- A pair of flats.
- Fleece lined tights in black.
- 2 x bras (one nude and one black)
- Pyjama pants (with daytime layering tops as pyjama tops).
That's it. And in case you are wondering the above list includes what I will be wearing on the plane.