We have been planning (read: talking about) this holiday for many months. We got to a point in mid January that nothing was booked so I called our travel agent to make it happen. Now all of a sudden, it's happening. We leave in a matter of days and and I'm starting to get nightmares about:
1. My boss telling me at some stage prior that I can't take the time off work anymore
2. Forgetting to pack something really important
3. Forgetting to pack altogether
4. Misplacing my passport somewhere in the house
5. Being stuck in traffic on the way to the airport
6. Missing the plane altogether
What can I say, I'm a worrier...
I hope that none of the above mentioned travel disasters occur and that instead I finally get to try Pierre Hermé macarons. Back in 2012 I tried Ladurée's offerings in New York and was left a little bit disappointed. Pierre Hermé macs better blow my mind!
|Ladurée NYC - March 2012|
So now to get through the next fortnight of work without tearing out our hair and/or working until 10pm in the days leading up to our departure. I also need to get around to booking the rest of our accommodation and internal train travel - yes we are this unorganised!