Some of the thoughts I have found myself thinking when attempting wardrobe culling in the past:
1. I'm going to keep it in case it fits again. In fact I'm sure I could do it up if I buy a minimizing bra!
2. I'm going to keep it because I might finally buy something that will actually go with it. It's a daggy prairie skirt that I bought in 2003 - but fashion is cyclical, right?
3. I'm going to keep it because it will be good for wearing around the house... when bleaching the bathroom for example...
4. Although I have never worn this, there is no way I can get rid of this because I paid way too much for it... (even though I am filled with great regret each time I open my wardrobe and see it hanging there).
5. I haven't worn this in years, but I might wear it again... maybe?