Needless to say there were a few 'rainy days' in December and it bucketed down on Boxing Day...
Apart from the peachy pink top (which I have since returned because I decided that it was not perfect on me), I bought:
- Kate Sylvester cotton sundress (eBay);
- Country Road viscose tees in white and pale grey (using Spend 'n' Save voucher);
- Camilla & Marc bird singlet (David Jones);
- Veronika Maine striped silk tank;
- Veronika Maine jade green silk tank;
- Kachel polka dot shift dress (David Jones);
- Nudie High Kais in dark blue organic denim (David Jones);
- Seed soft blazer in marine blue (David Jones);
- Country Road mid-heels in black and tan; and
- Country Road ballet flats in jade green and blue (using Spend 'n' Save voucher).
|The striped tank is amazing on and the polka dot dress makes me look 5 kgs lighter - both winners!|
|Praying that the mid-heel shoes prove to be comfortable|
By the way, I am shopping off a list now (with eBay proceeds only), and this pretty much ticks off all the items on my Summer wish list (with the exception of a few items which I'm still looking for) and one item off my replacement wish list (the jeans).