Additions from Country Road

Country Road spend 'n' save time and I had two vouchers to take advantage of (mine and my partner's).

Images source: Country Road

I bought:
  • silk 'Boxy Shirt' in milk white;
  • '3/4 Sleeve Stripe Knit' in stone and navy;
  • 'Stretch Pant' in toast and black;
  • 'Vintage Wash Jean'; and
  • 'Rachel Mid Heel' in black.
I am very proud of myself that for once I was not sucked in by their very on trend pieces.  I really liked the 3.1 Phillip Lim knock-off 'Mia Lock Handbag' in the ultra bright 'tangine' colour, but I stepped away. I do not need the red bag, but I do need basics.

The blouse, black pants and shoes have already been worn to work (on Friday) and all day I marvelled at how great it is to have basics to simply throw on in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment